01 SAVE UP TO 30%
02 FORGET THE QUEUE!
03 BUY YOUR CITY PASS IMMEDIATELY
You are here
General Terms and Conditions of Venezia Unica city pass
Terms and conditions Venezia Unica city pass
VE.LA. SpA, a company of the AVM Group which is mandated by and manages the Venezia Unica project on behalf of the Municipality of Venice, issues at no cost the Venezia Unica city pass; the conditions of use of the individual services available through Venice Unica are established by the companies which provide these services. The companies which provide services may request an activation fee in order to enable access to these services, in addition to the cost of services purchased.
The Venezia Unica card
- This is a personalised electronic pass, valid for five years, which enables the purchase and use of all services provided by the companies involved in the Venezia Unica project. The full list of services and their conditions of use is available here. The card can only be used by its named cardholder
- The Venezia Unica card cannot be used as a method of payment.
Terms of issue and validity
- The card is issued free of charge from Venezia Unica-enabled points of sale
- The card application must be written legibly on this form and must be accompanied by a recent 3 x 3.5 cm passport format photograph (except at Venezia Unica Points of Sale equipped with webcam) with the applicant’s details on the reverse side and a photocopy of a valid form of identification, or by production of the identification document itself..
- A Venezia Unica cardholder Venice may not apply for additional cards.
- The form must be completed in its entirety, except for the non-obligatory fields.
- The form must be signed by the applicant or, in the case of a minor or incapable person, by the person exercising parental authority or guardianship.
- The validity of the card is set at five years, after which time the user must apply for a new card.
- In the event of theft or loss of the card, applicants for a replacement card must complete this form authorising the cancellation of the previous card and requesting the issue of a new card. The form must be accompanied by a copy of the report of theft or self-certification of loss. If the cancelled card contained purchased services, these will be transferred to the new card at no cost to the customer. The cost of the duplication of the card is €10.
- If the card is damaged due to neglect on the part of the cardholder, he or she must request a replacement card and may not use Venezia Unica services until the new card is issued. The cost of the duplication of the card is €10.
- The card must be produced upon request for verification and / or checking by representatives of the organisations which have made their services available through the Venezia Unica card.
- In the case of services provided by ACTV SpA and made available through the Venezia Unica card, the administrative penalty also applies when the registered cardholder is not able to present the card to the certifying agent. In this case the card may be presented within the following 5 days at a VE.LA. S.p.A.-enabled point of sale (in Piazzale Roma, Mestre Via Verdi, Sottomarina Viale 22 Padova and Dolo) where a reduced fine will be applied, provided that the document has not been altered after the time of the violation. The same fine applies if the user has failed to validate his or her ACTV season ticket at the beginning of each stage of the journey.
- Should the cardholder not proceed with payment following the application of an administrative sanction as listed above, he or she will be disqualified from renewing the Venezia Unica card after its five-year expiry.
VE.LA. S.p.A. Company of the Avm Group for the marketing of transport services and the main events in Venice Headquarters Isola Nova del Tronchetto, 21-30135 VENEZIA Tel. +39 041272.2660 Fax + 39 041272.2663 Register of Companies of Venice n. 03069670275 - REA 278800 VE Fiscal code and VAT Registration 03069670275 Share Capital € 1,885,000.00 fully-paid.
E-mail email@example.com. Company under the direction and coordination of AVM SpA.