01 SAVE UP TO 30%
02 FORGET THE QUEUE!
03 BUY YOUR CITY PASS IMMEDIATELY
You are here
The discount card for young people between 6 and 29 years of age who want to move freely about Venice.
Price ROLLING VENICE: € 6,00
...with “Rolling Venice” card, even special benefits on public transport!
- € 22,00 instead of € 40,00 : ACTV “3 days Youth pass” to get unlimited use of public transport on all urban lines (bus and waterbus) – except bus lines to and from Marco Polo airport.
- € 28,00 instead of € 46,00 : ACTV “3 days Youth pass” + Transfer MARCO POLO Airport (ONE WAY)
- € 34,00 instead of € 52,00 : ACTV “3 days Youth pass” + Transfer MARCO POLO Airport (RETURN TICKET)
Buying “Rolling Venice” you can take advantage of numerous benefits offered by accredited commercial enterprises and main cultural offices and city museums.
PLEASE NOTE: You can purchase ROLLING VENICE on VENEZIA UNICA ONLINE only with ACTV Transport Ticket (3 days / 3 days + Airport transfer one way / 3 days + Airport transfer return ticket)
Rolling Venice can be purchased on arrival in Venice too : Venezia Unica Ticket points
ROLLING VENICE costs €6,00 and is valid one year.
It is necessary to present a valid ID document at the moment of purchase.
For more information about the guide, you can contact the Hellovenezia call centre service at (+39) 041 24 24 operational 7 days a week, from 8.00am to 7.30pm.
Some tips for visiting Venice:
Rolling Venice Itineraries
- The Marciana Area
- The Sestiere of Castello
- The Sestiere of Cannaregio
- The island of Giudecca
- Along the Grand Canal
- Murano, Burano, Torcello
- From Lido to Pellestrina
- Pellestrina. A hidden corner of the lagoon
- The Lido, for Liberty-style gardens and natural oases
- The squeri of Pellestrina
- Lido and Pellestrina with the kids