You can save by booking at least 30 days before arrival
You are here
From Marco Polo Airport
What to do when you arrive at the Marco Polo airport
An ACTV public transport bus connects the Marco Polo airport in Tessera to Venice Piazzale Roma, the ACTV bus and waterbus terminal, and to Venice Mestre (on the mainland).
Bus service to Venice:
To reach Venice from the Venice Marco Paolo airport, take bus route No. 5-AeroBus, a 20-minute ride to Piazzale Roma, one of the main tourist terminals in Venice: from there the ACTV public transport waterbuses leave for the historic centre of Venice. Route 5-AeroBus departs from the bus lane located just metres away from the airport's arrivals exit.
For bus timetable see: route No. 5-AeroBus
Bus service to Mestre:
To reach the centre of Mestre and the Mestre railway station from the Venice Marco Paolo airport, take bus routes No. 15 or 45. These bus routes depart from the bus lane located just metres away from the airport's arrivals exit, adjacent to the AeroBus bus stop.
For bus timetable see: route No. 15, route No. 45
To look at navigation lines and routes, please check: ACTV waterbus service timetable - ACTV navigation service map
Where to buy
ACTV bus and waterbus tickets can be purchased:
- on line from VeneziaUnica website;
on site at the Marco Polo airport Venezia Unica ticket offices:
- automatic ticket machines in the baggage reclaim area
- Venezia Unica ticket point at the arrivals area
- automatic ticket machine at the bus lane
- Buy your transfer from the Venice Marco Polo airport: choose between Alilaguna transfer by water or ACTV AeroBus transfer by land to reach Venice faster than ever.