You can save by booking at least 30 days before arrival
You are here
- address: San Polo 63, 30125 Venezia
- phone number: 3485646548 e 0415285513
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- web site: www.tabinotabi.com
- information for booking your visit: to book your visit contact 041 5285513 or email us at email@example.com. Public opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and from 2.30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Visits by appointment are also possible on Sundays.
Tabinotabi is a small boutique in Rialto, right in the heart of Venice. It offers finely crafted accessories, made entirely from environmentally sustainable materials and processes.
Tabinotabi fabric is made from seaweed incorporated into a cellulose fibre. This high-quality fabric produces permanent positive effects for the skin by means of a worldwide patented process called SeaCell. The active substances contained in the seaweed stimulate the cell regeneration process, which can help alleviate skin problems and itching with an anti-inflammatory effect. The fabric is produced using a closed process, with no chemicals being disposed of as waste. The fibres are made from a biogenic raw material that is environmentally friendly, resource-efficient and 100% biodegradable.
Our fabrics are dyed with natural plant-based and mineral colours. The seaweed is harvested using a gentle and sustainable selection process. Only the part above the regenerative region of the seaweed is removed, allowing it to be expelled again and ensuring that it is self-renewing. This is an innovative and patented approach, which was developed – not by chance – in Venice, a city as beautiful as it is fragile and exposed to the effects of climate change.
We look forward to seeing you at San Polo 63, where we will be happy to answer all your questions and help you feel the sea on your skin.