01 SAVE UP TO 28%
02 FORGET THE QUEUE!
03 BUY YOUR CITY PASS IMMEDIATELY
You are here
From Punta Sabbioni - S. Giuliano - Fusina - Chioggia
What to do when you arrive at Punta Sabbioni - Fusina - S. Giuliano - Chioggia
From Punta Sabbioni, waterbus route No. 14 will take you to Venice/San Marco via the Lido of Venice, departing from the landing stage to the right. Waterbus line No. 12, departing from the landing stage to the left, will take you to Venice/Fondamente Nove via the northern lagoon, stopping at the islands of Burano and Murano. If you want to go to Torcello you must change at Burano.
To check departures, please see the navigation service timetable - route map
Where to buy
ACTV bus and waterbus tickets can be purchased:
- on line from VeneziaUnica website
on site at the VeneziaUnica ticket offices at Punta Sabbioni:
- automatic ticket machines at the landing stages (check list);
- VeneziaUnica ticket office at the Punta Sabbioni ACTV landing stages (check list).
- For organized groups (minimum 20 people) ACTV public transport tickets may be purchased (click here)
If you arrive at Fusina and want to go to Venice, you can take ACTV waterbus route No. 16 to the Zattere. For details on ticket prices, please see Fusina line prices.
To reach Venice you can use the ACTV Integrated Bus + Boat route No. 11 or the direct Chioggia-Venice route No. 19, a seasonal navigation service. For details, see: Chioggia-Venice line prices.
For further information on ACTV public transport ticket prices see: information on ACTV ticket fares.
Buy your tickets
Where to buy
ACTV bus and waterbus tickets may be purchased:
- on line from the VeneziaUnica website
- on site at the Venezia Unica ticket office (check list) and the Venezia Unica automatic ticket machine at the ACTV (check list) landing stage, or at the Venezia Unica ticket office at viale Padova, n° 22, Sottomarina.
"Round-trip" tickets for line No. 19 are valid for use on line No.11 for the return trip only, or for use on the ACTV intercity bus route No. 80 by land (Venice-Chioggia-Sottomarina), also for the return trip only.